[mapserver-dev] Call for a 5.6.1 release...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jan 2 18:06:15 EST 2010

Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> Hi all: I just fixed a couple of inconvenient bugs in 5.6 that broke some point-based queries via the CGI. Without the fixes some
> folks won't be able to upgrade. I've got a whole bunch of query test cases I need to get into the automated testing to avoid this
> in the future. Are others sitting on changes in the 5.6 trunk that could go into 5.6.1?
>
> Steve
>
> BTW Ticket is http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3246...

Steve,

Can you verify the Legends embeded in the image work correctly?
I just tried to generate one and I'm having troubles getting anything
that looks like a legend to show up. I'm in rc5, but will upgrade to the
released version and see if the makes a difference.

     LEGEND
       IMAGECOLOR "#CCCCCC"
       OUTLINECOLOR "#000000"
       STATUS embed
       POSITION lr
       KEYSIZE 40 40
       KEYSPACING 5 5
       LABEL
         FONT "arial"
         SIZE 10
         TYPE TRUETYPE
         COLOR '#000000'
       END
     END

Also tried it with mode=legend an get the same blank image.
If its a bug let me know and I'll write a ticket if you want.

Thanks,
   -Steve W

PS: Happy New Year Everyone.