[mapserver-dev] RE: Motion: Commit rights to Jim Klassen (PASSED)

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Jan 13 15:19:31 EST 2010

Well, that's a lot of +1's, so I guess it's motion granted. I guess the next step is for Jim to acknowledge that he has
indeed read and will follow the project's committer guidelines. They can be found here:

  http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html

And with that I can add his OSGeo username to the SVN access control list I guess.

Steve