aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 25 11:09:40 EST 2010
Thanks Lars for this good explanation :)
An important note about the _template_layout.html: everytime someone modify
this file, we have to sync manually the file on the server and reapplying the
target fix for those URLs (until the target option will work).
Btw, the siteweb layout and urls are fixed and online.
On January 25, 2010 11:01:18 am Lars Lingner wrote:
> Lime, Steve D (DNR) schrieb:
> > I committed the design changes to the 5.6 docs tree last night. One
> > change I had made was moving the language icons from the toc to the
> > header. I thought they stood out better up there. Anyway, here's a
> > question for the sphinx guru's. How'd the flags show up back in the toc
> > and why are the URLs for those in the header wrong? I didn't edit the
> > template code, just moved it from the sidebar block to the relbar1
> > block...
> I'm trying to shed some light on this issue:
> The build process creates a html directory containing a subdirectory for
> every language. In the layout.html is the code to generate the
> links/flags to other languages.
> After building the docs, you can open up the html/en/index.html in you
> browser and everything is fine.
> On the server mapserver.org is a setup which needs special handling. The
> English directory is available without /en/ ...so the links have to
> reflect this.
> (The trunk version don't need this as its available via .../trunk/en/)
> To handle this the layout.html uses a setting in the Makefile to enable
> "mapserverorg mode"
> Latly there where the issue that the script didn't evaluate the setting
> from the Makefile. Alan fixed it by modifying the template.
> To fix the links now probably the template needs fixed again. Maybe it
> got overwritten.
> Oh... and now I see Alan already responded. Anyways, maybe my post will
> help to understand the docs generation. :)
> mapserver-dev mailing list
> mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the mapserver-dev