[mapserver-dev] GeoServer superseeding MapServer in Europe?

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 9 13:51:45 EDT 2010

I will prepare an RFC on it in the coming days. I was under the
impression from initial discussions that some were for it and other
wanted to have it completely sperated from MapServer (with maybe a
possibility to have the config file being also read by MapServer). I
also believe that an easy/user friendly stack of tools that includes
MapServer would go a long way for users.

best regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: yassefa at dmsolutions.ca