[mapserver-dev] Testing Mapserver on the LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:38:46 EST 2010

Thanks Alan your help would be greatly appreciated. Mapserver is one of
the last packages on the LiveDVD left without test steps.

Yes, we are still on target to put out the final release this weekend,
so could you please write down some test steps by Saturday evening at
the latest. Sooner would be better so that we can have time to run
through the tests and possibly adjust them.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally