[mapserver-dev] Abstract for WebMGS event in Italy (before FOSS4G)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 16 04:09:49 EDT 2010

Hi Devs,

This message is aimed at devs like Assefa, Daniel, Bart, TomK...but I'll
send it to the public dev list, in case others want to join.

I noticed that the deadline for the WebMGS event in Italy in August
(before FOSS4G) was today/yesterday...so I quickly submitted a MapServer
OGC abstract.  I'm not sure if it will be accepted, but I'm wondering if
anyone else would like to be a presenter there with me.

Background: I have actually visited Como Italy before, and it is one of
the nicest/most picturesque places that I have ever visited (Star Wars
geeks will recognize this area as the area used in the last movie).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Como  I recommend everyone try to
visit Lago di Como and Bellagio, before Barcelona.

-jeff