[mapserver-dev] OSG'05 website archives

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 16 22:59:37 EDT 2010

Re-reading the recent thread regarding the MUM1 website files, I think
it's time we resurrect the OSG05/MUM3 website files (and point them to
something like http://mum05.mapserver.org/).  As mention by Paul below,
the old site is locked into Plone; but, since the 2011 RFP will be
released now, I think it's important that all of the past event archives
are available (I have been making sure this is so with other
events...and this 2005 one is the only one not available now).

I can assist.

Thoughts?

-jeff