[mapserver-dev] Re: MapFile generator?

Mulone mulone at rome.com
Fri Mar 19 09:02:45 EDT 2010

In relation to mapscript, would it be possible/interesting to isolate the
classes dealing with the mapfile leaving all the trick bindings out?

I mean, in the end what a lot of developers need is a simple tree to handle
and generate valid mapfiles, without messing with other things. I'm finding
the java binding quite tricky to integrate because I'm working on a
framework (Grails) and I don't know how to make the DLL work in my set up.

Any ideas in this regard?

Cheers,
Mulone

-----