[mapserver-dev] GSoC anyone?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 19 14:31:06 EDT 2010

Is anyone interested in participating in Google Summer of Code on behalf
of MapServer for this year?

I have to admit that I've been disappointed with my student last year,
and combined with a lack of availability due to other commitments
between now and June [1], I am planning to pass for this year and be
back at it next year.

If anyone has project ideas and would like to take the lead on our GSoC
participation then we should fill an ideas page ASAP at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas

The student application period starts on March 29th, so we need to get
organized before then if we want to be in.

Daniel

[1]
http://dmorissette.blogspot.com/2010/02/rendez-vous-osgeo-quebec-2010-in.html
--