[mapserver-dev] Re: MapFile generator?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:51:58 EDT 2010

The MapScript Java bindings is used on the server side primarily, and it
would not be so straightforward to utilize that in a browser on the client
side. However you could implement a Java standalone application according to
your requirements below. In this case, you could easily install all the
required dll-s to the required locations (depending on your platform).

Best regards,

Tamas