[mapserver-dev] Proposing some homepage changes...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu May 6 17:44:30 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff: I think it's a step in the right direction, visually anyway. Having to rely on the sphinx generated TOC on the homepage is a serious
drag though. Having to run users through a local link is kinda silly. I'm wondering if we could craft our own TOC just like we do when
embedding the OSGeo and FOSS4G html? We might be able to hide the sphinx generated TOC with local styles just for that page.

Thanks for the first cut!