[mapserver-dev] Proposing some homepage changes...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 24 13:33:37 EDT 2010

+1 on installing the unreleased code.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Howard Butler
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:35 AM
To: MapServer Dev Mailing List
Subject: Re: [mapserver-dev] Proposing some homepage changes...

As I chatted with Jeff on IRC the other day, this is quite easy to do with the unreleased Sphinx 1.0 trunk (See an example that I did for libLAS at http://test.liblas.org .  The question is whether or not we want to wait until 1.0 is actually released, or install the unreleased code (it's been quite stable for me for quite a while and I know that MapServer's site builds just fine with it) on mapserver.org (and geotools.org too).

Georg hasn't yet stated when the 1.0 release date for Sphinx will be, and he usually releases things "when they're ready", so it might be a bit.

Howard