[mapserver-dev] RE: msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error

Agostino acsviluppo at yahoo.it
Tue May 25 17:57:58 EDT 2010

Thank you Pano. I'm using your workaround and it works.
I think that the new 5.6 functions does not work properly with oracle
spatial.
Also with the last build from http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/ i have error.

The following code works:
layerObj lo = map.getLayer(i);
res = lo.queryByAttributes(map, null, strQuery.ToString(),
mapscript.MS_MULTIPLE);
resultCacheObj results = lo.getResults();
int numres = results.numresults;
for (int j = 0; j < numres; j++)
{
    int shapeInd = results.getResult(j).shapeindex;
    shapeObj shp = lo.getFeature(shapeInd, -1);
    layerObj loSel = GetSelectionLayer(map, lo.type);
    shp.draw(map, loSel, img);
}

but if i write this using new functions:

layerObj lo = map.getLayer(i);
res = lo.queryByAttributes(map, null, strQuery.ToString(),
mapscript.MS_MULTIPLE);
int numres = lo.getNumResults();
for (int j = 0; j < numres; j++)
{
    resultCacheMemberObj reso = lo.getResult(j);
    shapeObj shp = new shapeObj((int)lo.type);
    lo.resultsGetShape(shp, reso.shapeindex, reso.tileindex);
    layerObj loSel = GetSelectionLayer(map, lo.type);
    shp.draw(map, loSel, img);
}

i have the exception
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00600:
codice di errore interno, argomenti: [17182], [0x2581CE802], [], [], [], [],
[], []
after call drawmap().

Agostino.