[mapserver-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC-60 for integration in MapServer 6.0

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 23 10:00:51 EDT 2010

No problem Tamas, I just came back from vacation after FOSS4G and had
not summarized the vote results yet... and I still haven't reviewed your
RFC-61 yet... hopefully I won't be too late either ;)

Let's wrap up the RFC-60 vote:

  RFC-60 has passed with +1 from DanielM, SteveL, FrankW, TomK,
  PericlesN, ThomasB, SteveW, HowardB, AssefaY, JeffM and TamasS.

Alan, you can go ahead and commit this to 6.0 trunk when you are ready.

Thanks all

Daniel

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> +1
>
> Hope not being late on this...
>
> Tamas
>

> 2010/9/2 Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com
> <mailto:dmorissette at mapgears.com>>
>
>     Hi PSC,
>
>     Please review and vote on the following motion:
>
>     <Motion>
>
>     Adopt RFC-60 (Labeling enhancement: ability to skip ANGLE FOLLOW labels
>     with too much character overlap) for integration in MapServer 6.0:
>
>     http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-60.html
>
>     </Motion>
>
>     I start with my +1
>
>     Daniel