[mapserver-dev] duplicated labels with mapserver

Annabell Schelton Lima aschelton at uci.cu
Thu Apr 21 16:43:27 EDT 2011

This is my section of mapfile referent to Label Object, i created a label layer with annotations as you can see:

LAYER
	    NAME "estados_label"
	    STATUS ON
	    #DATA "C:\cartografia\ESTADOS"
	    CONNECTION "host=localhost user=map password=ok dbname=mapas"
	    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
	    DATA  "the_geom FROM estado USING UNIQUE oid USING SRID=-1"

          DUMP TRUE
	    TYPE ANNOTATION
	    CLASSITEM "estado"
	    TEMPLATE "void"
	    LABELITEM estado
	    MINSCALEDENOM 3000000
	    CLASS
	      NAME "estados"

		LABEL
			SIZE 9
			FONT verdana-bold
			COLOR   173 210 171
			OUTLINECOLOR   0 0 0
			POSITION  AUTO
			TYPE  TRUETYPE
			MINDISTANCE 300
                  #MINFEATURESIZE 200
			ENCODING "UTF-8"
			PARTIALS FALSE
		END
 		STYLE
		   COLOR 169 235 181
		   SYMBOL 0
		END
		STYLE
	        ANTIALIAS TRUE
	        WIDTH 4
	        OUTLINECOLOR 173 210 171

	      END
	    END
          METADATA
    		"wms_title" "estados_label"
    		"wms_srs" "EPSG:4189"
    		"wms_abstract" "Estados"
		"wms_feature_info_mime_type" "application/vnd.ogc.gml"
    		"gml_include_items"   "all"
    		"wms_include_items"   "all"
		"gml_featureid"         "ID"
		"gml_geometries"   "geoestados"
		"gml_geoestados_type"  "multipolygon"
    		"wfs_title" "estados"
    		"wfs_srs" "EPSG:4189"
    		"wfs_abstract" "Estados "
		"wfs_feature_info_mime_type" "application/vnd.ogc.gml"
		 "wfs_encoding" "UTF-8"
 		 "wms_encoding" "UTF-8"

          END

    END