[mapserver-dev] WCS 1.1 Problem with DescribeCoverage + mapscript

Fabian Schindler fabian.schindler at eox.at
Thu Jul 28 05:32:40 EDT 2011

Dear folks,

I'd like do attract some attention to the depicted problem in Ticket
#3966 (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3966) which inevitably
causes an exception with python mapscript in DescribeCoverage requests.

I also tracked down the error to an erroneous call to
msOWSCommonBoundingBox respectively a missing check in the said
function. I also posted a proposed solution.

Please feel free to comment and to commit the one-liner patch, as I do
not have the necessary rights to commit it myself.

Thanks,
Fabian Schindler