[mapserver-dev] Motion: Adopt 6.0 release plan and enter release mode

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 3 17:30:40 EST 2011

Hi PSC, Devs,

I declare this motion passed with +1 from DanielM, TomK, TamasS, SteveL,
PericlesN, SteveW, FrankW, AssefaY, HowardB and ThomasB.

As per RFC-34, Feature Freeze means that:

"By this date [end of day tomorrow March 4th, 2011] all features must
have been completed and all code has to be integrated. Only non-invasive
changes, user interface work and bug fixes are done now."

Next steps for me will be to update the release plan to reflect the real
list of features/changes in 6.0, and then produce a first beta Wednesday
March 9th.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette