Re: [mapserver-dev] Motion: Commit access for Stephan Meißl

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at
Fri Mar 4 11:21:53 EST 2011

Stephan - thank you for your support and welcome to the team.

I believe Stephan needs to read and agree to our committers RFC 7.1
(Hope I got that right.)

+1 Steve W (contingent on above)