[mapserver-dev] Status of opengl support in MS 6.0

Toby Rahilly toby.rahilly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:17:02 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your testing.

I will take a look at the seg fault you are experiencing. Could you
please provide details on your OS environment, and specifically what
exact video card and drivers you are using? Creating a ticket with
these details would be a good idea.

I have tested OpenGL on a few different OS and video card setups
available to me. Unfortunately however, unlike software rendering
OpenGL rendering is very sensitive to both the hardware and operating
system, so it was inevitable that some issues could come out during
beta testing.

Cheers,
Toby