[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Elvis Wang wbprime at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:37:36 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Thank you Jeff. You are so kind to offer so many information on sphinx and
rst files.

I would like to have a brief introduction about myself here. I am from
China and currently a student majoring in GIS. As am interested in Open
GIS and MapServer, I would like to do some translation work for MapServer
docs. Thank Jeff for his kindly instruction and help. Hope I can help in
the translation.

Elvis Wang