[mapserver-dev] MapServer Sandbox Access for Stefan Leopold

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 27 09:44:22 EDT 2011

Folks,

I have provided sandbox svn commit access to the SoC student Stefan Leopold
so that he has somewhere he can work on his summer of code project.  This
restricts his access to the /sandbox area.

I'm not positive what, if any, procedure we decided on for granting sandbox
commit access but it was clearly intended to be accessable to those who
aren't full committers.  So I have just gone ahead and granted it and provided
notice here.  If any developers or PSC members have a concern we can review
the move.

As previously noted, he is working with Stephan Meißl who is a full committer.