[mapserver-dev] svn update error

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Oct 15 14:39:33 EDT 2011

Alan,

I do not have that file in my copy and in fact did a clean checkout of
trunk and that generated the same error.

Looking at the error message it says:

svn: URL ... refers to a file, not a directory

for the external reference so maybe the external reference is not
getting setup correctly and regardless I have not file
'docs/en/MIGRATION_GUIDE.txt'

So somebody that knows more than me about this problem needs to look
into it as I do not think it is doing whatever people think it is
supposed to be doing.

Thanks,
   -Steve W