[mapserver-dev] Re: Call for vote on RFCs 70/71

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 31 11:05:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I just want to followup on the status of MapCache and TinyOWS in MapServer:

- are Windows compilation instructions available in the MapServer trunk
now for both MapCache and TinyOWS (I want to add these to the MS4W Suite
soon)

- have we disabled the former mod_geocache and tinyows mailing lists and
moved to this mailing list? (I personally find it confusing where their
home is now)

Thanks for the update all.  Happy Halloween.

-jeff