[mapserver-dev] INSPIRE view service questions for FOSS4g talk

tellett thomas.ellett at statkart.no
Sun Sep 11 10:47:44 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm doing a talk at FOSS4g on INSPIRE compliancy of view services. IN the
course of this I've come across a few issues that I wonder if anyone can
clarify for me.

1. It appears that you cannot specify multiple bounding boxes on layers if
you have specified multiple CRS's.
2. ResourceLocator metadata is a missing option in the mapfile
3. There is no way of specifying a vocabulary attribute for keywords.

The only docs I've found for any of these is a closed bug report for the
multiple bounding box issue. Can anyone confirm if the other two issues are
still a problem and if so if anything is planned to fix them? They are all
mandatory requirements for INSPIRE. I have checked out Stefan Leopolds code
and have been using that to check INSPIRE compliancy.

Thanks in advance

Tom