[mapserver-dev] RFC84 call for vote: migrate from svn/trac to git/github

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:48:22 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 19:16, Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Tamas
>

> PS: WRT the issue tracking, couldn't we set up something like
> http://hub.qgis.org/ which is indeed integrated with an osgeo ID?
Tamas,
with regards to issue tracking, I think it is an impossible task to
find a product or solution that is the perfect fit for everyone.
Github has the advantage of going on well with git workflows and not
needing any setup, hosting or maintenance effort. If someone is
willing to setup another solution, import the existing tickets, then
host and maintain it I will not oppose it.

best regards,

thomas