[mapserver-dev] New in Map Server & Java

iberasaluce iberasaluce at fulcrum.es
Wed Mar 14 09:47:27 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm new using Map Server and also Java and I have to develop a simple web in
Java with GIS viewer. Right now I have been able to add the mapscript.jar to
my project but I cant figure out how to show the map. I couldn't find any
information about it which and I don't know if this is pretty obvious or
nobody has ever tryied (though the las one is very unlikely)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Iker