[mapserver-dev] php mapscript doesn't work with php 5.4.0

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Tue May 8 09:54:13 EDT 2012

Not sure if this is a general problem, but when I upgraded php from
5.3.8 to 5.4.0, php_mapscript.so refused to load, even after recompiling
mapserver:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/local/lib/php/extensions/php_mapscript.so' -
/local/lib/php/extensions/php_mapscript.so: undefined symbol:
output_globals in Unknown on line 0, referer:
http://mapserver.sara.nl/bonne_vect2/test

Can anyone confirm before I submit a bug?

Jan