[mapserver-dev] Repair git damage from me

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 14 16:29:42 EDT 2012

Hello devs,

(I am blushing through this entire email)

Today I made some changes to git master, a few lines in 3 files for PHP
MapScript; great, but it seems I've mangled the diff through github:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/commit/1ee03bee88d8de9b8073ff2e0963f8b42e158796
(I think only 10 lines were modified in each file, not the entire file
as shown there).

Also, I first committed these and then did a 'git push'...well it seems
I may have merged changes from other users as well?
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/commit/2d611473d7354dc8181e3decd5f4ae534d90545a
(not sure of this explanation)

If you are a git expert I need your assistance in IRC.  The ticket I was
working on is: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4309

I am very sorry for this everyone.

-jeff