[mapserver-dev] packaging repository

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Fri Sep 14 06:41:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've extended the README shown on GitHub [1] and added a first version
for Enterprise Linux from Peter.

Basically my proposal is to use a directory for each distro possibly
including packaging scripts for MapServer, MapCache, and TinyOWS. I
think thats more intuitive than the other way round.

Please let me know your comments.

cu
Stephan

[1] https://github.com/mapserver/packaging