[mapserver-dev] [MOTION] Commit rights for Martin Kofahl and Ed Nash

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Sep 27 08:07:44 PDT 2012

No objections here, welcome! +2

-----Original Message-----
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of thomas bonfort
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:03 AM
To: MapServer Dev Mailing List
Subject: [mapserver-dev] [MOTION] Commit rights for Martin Kofahl and Ed Nash

Hi guys,
For the last few months Martin Kofahl and Edward Nash have been submitting a number of patches for WFS support that haven't been applied due to our lack of a champion in this area. They have a solid understanding of the WFS protocol and would provide a valuable addition to the team.

Provided they adhere to our committer guidelines, I motion that we add them to our list of commiters.

+1 thomas