[mapserver-dev] 6.4 stable branch gone wild

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:42:10 PST 2013

I've pushed the changes to the github repository... for anyone that
has pulled branch-6-4 since november 20th, the easiest is to delete
your working branch-6-4 and start it back from scratch:

#move off off the current branch-6-4
git checkout master
#delete current branch-6-4
git branch -d branch-6-4
#update our remote
git fetch origin #supposing origin is mapserver/mapserver
#checkout the updated 6-4 branch
git checkout --track origin/branch-6-4

catch me on irc if you need help

regards,
thomas

On 2 December 2013 15:06, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us> wrote:
> Hey Thomas: I'm glad you found the root cause, it's good to understand that. As always
> your hard work on the project is very much appreciated so no worries at all!!!
>
> Steve

>>> thomas