[mapserver-dev] INSPIRE compatibility and NAME parameter in CLASS object

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 15 06:07:23 PST 2013

Thanks Martin,

Before creating a ticket I would like to know if there is another way to do
it. I don't use wms_group_style_legendurl_href parameter frequently and let
MapServer create the layer legend.

I was wondering if something like this could be done:
LAYER
  NAME "test"
  DATA ...
  CLASS
    NAME "myFirstClass"
    STYLE
    END
  END
  CLASS
     NAME "mySecondClass"
     STYLE ... END
  END
  METADATA
     "wms_class_myFirstClass.fr" "Ma première classe"
     "wms_class_myFirstClass.en" "My first class"
  END
END

Make sence?

Y.