[mapserver-dev] Mapscript causes apache segfault on reload

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed Feb 4 01:32:10 PST 2015

Hi list,

I'm experiencing a nasty problem with Apache and php-mapscript.
I'm running an Ubuntu 14.04 box, with apache-mpm-prefork,
libapache2-mod-php5 and have compiled MapServer Github Master with
php-mapscript support.

Everything is working fine (mapscript loads well into php script and is
detected by phpinfo().

But when mapscript is loaded, doing a reload of apache2 service makes it
segfault. A restart is doing fine.

As I don't understand where it can come from, any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Guillaume