[mapserver-dev] MS-RFC-116 call for discussion: service provider page

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Feb 29 12:10:36 PST 2016

All,

This seems like it’s something that touches on a bigger issue, more along the lines of OSGeo providers, vs separate project providers.

I always thought a nice little spreadsheet of Providers cross with project experience would be a nice way to promote providers.  Each provider could then link themselves into the spread sheet via their name, with by linking to a registration page on OSGeo, or by linking directly to their own site.

Is the OSGeo providers list still operational?  Might be a way to resurrect it if it’s not.

http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile
http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Thoughts??

bobb