[mapserver-dev] SLD harmonisation work at FOSS4G2016

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:29:56 PDT 2016

As some of you may have already seen there is a plan
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/FOSS4G-code-sprint-idea-improving-SLD-export-and-GeoServer-compatibility-td5273812.html>
to work on harmonisation of GeoServer and QGIS SLD support during the
upcoming FOSS4G code sprint. If any of the MapServer community were about
(f2f or virtually) we would love to hear from you on any SLD issues that
MapServer would like to see tossed into the mix. In fact we'd love to hear
about MapServer's SLD issues even if no one can make the sprint (we're just
less likely to fix them).

Cheers

Ian

--