[mapserver-dev] FOSS4G Boston Code Sprint - mapserver participation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Aug 12 06:06:27 PDT 2017

Hi Lars,

I look forward to seeing you, and hearing/seeing more about your
Nautical charts solution.  (from FOSS4G-Europe feedback, we need to show
more power use of MapServer, so maybe we share news of your release to
the whole community - the same for other greats in the MapServer family,
as Mappyfile, ZOO-Project, GeoMOOSE3, Mapbender, etc.)

-jeff