[mapserver-dev] beta website page

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 24 14:07:31 PDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I replaced the logo, you can see the logo along with others at:
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/choose-a-project/mapping-and-cartography/mapping-services/

Regarding logo and project title redundant: this is the template for all
projects, developed by an external company.  You will notice that all
project pages are like this.

Therefore, for now, yes we are stuck to the 2 or 3 column display, in
this WordPress template.  Once I get full backend access (to edit the
template for all projects) I will experiment with more changes, but for
now we are limited to using this project template, sorry.

Regarding the "Who's Involved" section, this is a wordpress-thing,
meaning that those are the registered wordpress users who have specified
that they are involved in the project.

Let me know if you want a WordPress account, I can create it for you -
then you get a nice picture in that who's involved section ha.  Let me know.

-jeff