[mapserver-dev] beta website page

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 24 14:11:04 PDT 2017

Hi SteveW,

Unfortunately this is a custom WordPress template developed by an
external company - I hope to get access soon to change that template.
But for now, the "Who's Involved" section lists the registered WordPress
users, who have specified that they are involved in the project.  Please
let me know if you want me to create you an account, then you can upload
your picture and magically you'll be listed there ha.  (you can specify
that you are involved in pgRouting too in your account, and your pic
should appear magically there too)

-jeff