[mapserver-dev] Force GeoTools SLDTransformer to write out defaults (or force MapServer to recognise a default value when it doesn't see it)

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:45:08 PST 2017

I've run into an issue with MapServer not recognising <Stroke/> as a 1px
black line (it draws nothing :-) ) - eventually I'll try to get a fix into
their code base but as a short term fix is there someway to force GeoTools'
SLDTransformer to output the default values. I can only find references to
the GeoServer raw parameter (which would be great if I was uploading with
REST) on the web.

Ian
--
Ian Turton