[mapserver-dev] Target 7.2 Alpha by August 1st?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 20 06:50:14 PDT 2017

Hi Steve, All,

I agree with your suggestion.

For my part, I need to wrap up and commit RFC-118. It's been tested
internally with a few apps and works well, so it's mostly a matter of
wrapping up the RFC, possibly a bit of code cleanup and then commit. I
should be able to do that in the next few weeks.

Daniel

On 2017-07-13 1:30 AM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> Wondering if we're ready to move on this and maybe get to a beta ahead
> of FOSS4G. I'll finish up the RFC for vector tiles this week - pull
> requests exist for both MapServer and MapCache (master branches). Thoughts?
>

> Steve

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201