[mapserver-dev] msPostGISLayerGetExtent should consider layer filter

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 00:18:44 PDT 2018

Hi Devs,

We would require that msPostGISLayerGetExtent would apply the specified
filter when calculating the layer extent. This would probably be happen by
appending the "where" clause from  msPostGISBuildSQLWhere to
sqlExtentTemplate. Does this make sense?

I've checked the code and some of the drivers consider the filter and some
are not, so I'm not completely sure about the expected behaviour.

Best regards,

Tamas