[mapserver-dev] Extending commit rights to Seth Girvin

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 17:15:55 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Many thanks for your +1s - much appreciated!

I'll mainly be contributing on the Python side of MapServer - mapscript, msautotest, and promoting the Mapfile syntax as a DSL (Domain Specific Language). Appveyor and Windows builds are also an area of interest. I've scant C/C++ experience beyond a few CPython projects, but hope to look at some of the MapServer SLD code in the near future (for a possible QGIS exporter).

As a committer I also get permission to close tickets on GitHub - this is an area I can help out on - I presume this is ok (when tickets are clearly resolved)?

I've met several of you in person, and hope to meet the rest of you at some stage in the future.

Thanks,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk