[mapserver-dev] Consider a 7.4.2 release?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Sep 9 09:47:00 PDT 2019

On lundi 9 septembre 2019 18:33:59 CEST Seth G wrote:
> Sorry Even I thought the recent pull requests you added had also been
> backported (e.g. https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5853),

No I haven't (yet?) backported that one (part of it is probably master only
and related to the recent SLD changes). Actually this was just preliminary
work for the many more memory leak fixes contained in
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5855 which isn't merged yet. Part
of that should be relatively safe, but some parts might be slightly risky, so
I'm not completely sure how safe this is to backport in a stable branch.
My main goal was to have a Travis-CI job running with address sanitizer
enabled so that new work, for its parts exerciced by msautotest, is leak free,
rather than fixing leaks that are really production critical issues (some
might... depends on long living your MapServer process is)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com