[mapserver-dev] Point Clouds, reprojecting . . .

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 15 07:05:08 PST 2020

Hi Bob,

Since I know that you use MS4W on Windows: the PDAL utilities were included in the last MS4W release (4.0.2), and was built with laz-perf, laszip and other necessary libraries.  Moving forward, MS4W will be including PDAL-latest in every MS4W release (there is already tickets for specific plugins to add in the next release).  Cool!

-jeff