[mapserver-dev] Draft proposal for 8.0 - Site Context FIles

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Apr 3 04:36:22 PDT 2021

Hi Steve, I like the thinking, and while reviewing the draft the first
thing that came into my head: are we finally heading towards solving a
MapServer FAQ, 'how to add security into my OWS services?'  That of
course is different, but is it?  Again I'm likely saying too much here.
  But I think most users will wonder if this can help them solve that
long-standing request, especially as we head into the OGCAPI world.  -jeff