[mapserver-dev] MapServer 8.0 Config File

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:43:36 PDT 2021

Hi Seth: I merged mapserver/main into my config branch and updated the
msLoadMap() signature to take a configObj *. It just creates a reference to
an immutable configObj that can be referenced as needed. I also updated
swiginc/map.i to take an optional second parameter. I haven't done anything
with msLoadMapFromString() as yet. I'll have to look at why tests are
failing but IMHO this should be stable enough to start doing some testing
if you wanted.

--Steve