[mapserver-dev] OGC API Review Requested

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 11 10:48:22 PDT 2021

Hi Steve,

I've built your branch again now.  (hitting hard walls, not sure where
you want the feedback exactly)

Note that I've signed up the the OGCIAPI:Maps sprint for May 26-28.
Maybe we could meet in #mapserver again during that time, if you have
time (I thought the last sprint was good, even to just dedicate some
time/effort for MapServer testing and feedback).

register:
https://portal.ogc.org/public_ogc/register/202105api_codesprint.php
about: https://www.ogc.org/ogcevents/may-2021-ogc-api-virtual-code-sprint

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training