[mapserver-dev] Freenode IRC taken over...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 19 19:36:28 PDT 2021

Indeed there is some unfortunate drama.  Worst case, the former freenode
staff have setup a new secure network (funded by a Swedish foundation):
libera.chat

Connecting was very easy, similar to the old steps:
https://libera.chat/guides/connect

We can now use the #mapserver channel there if/when need be.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training