[mapserver-dev] OGC API Review Requested

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:59:50 PDT 2021

Hi all:

Great work Steve/Jeff.

Regarding the task:

- *task:* change "ogcapi" API signature for Features support, to
"features", for example:

I would suggest we keep to ogcapi.  The OGC APIs follow the same workflow
for
the following endpoints:

- /
- /conformance
- /collections
- /collections/{collectionId}

This is by design so we don't have to implement specifically foreach OGC API
standard per se.  So imagine an OGC API server is a deployment of 1..n
collections (maps, features, coverages, styles, etc.) from a single
endpoint.

..Tom