[mapserver-dev] Question about the bad mapfile pattern (vulnerability) check

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:29:55 PST 2022

Patches welcomed! The config files do normalize site-level configuration
like this but yes, regexes can be daunting - although they are an important
part of configuration in a variety of ways, I don't know that we can
simplify things too much. My preferred approach is to use mapfile aliases
exclusively and get away from path filtering altogether.